Peanut is the best kiddie customer a hairdresser can ask for. From as young as 10 months old, he would quietly sit for up to 30 minutes (that was the longest so far) and allow the hairdresser to do his/her stuff, bending his head this way and that. I have seen other kids screaming and struggling so much that the parent probably wished the child was never born. Nah,just kidding - I doubt any parent would feel that way. Though Sweet Potato did cause a strong desire on my part to dash out of the shop the first and the last time he had his hair cut. And I am so not looking forward to his next hair cut ... week after week, I convinced myself that he has no need for one notwithstanding that his hair is sticking out and half covering his ears. Let's wait till the hair covers his eyes and he starts knocking into the furniture ... well, maybe then I can make do with a hair pin and wait till the hair interferes with his consumption of food ...
Anyway, now that Peanut is capable of talking clearly and can be understood by strangers, I stood by and left him to answer the hairdresser's questions which went like this:
"Do you want (or was it 'like'?) colour?"
"Yes."
"What colour do you want?"
"Red"
And so this is the result:

Poor kid, he was so upset. Kept saying, "Mama, I don't want this hair." He was probably expecting to get a colouring book or some colouring pencils!
3 comments:
hey yima didnt get to take a pic with his cool hair col!
Wow! Did he seriously get a hair dye? He does look pretty cool with that hair-do!
Just a colour spray that goes away with a wash. The hair gel is also a first for him. He looks too precocious for my liking. But it was fun though.
Post a Comment